Paseo del Prado, 8. 28014 Madrid. Spain
From 9 June to 20 September 2009
Temporary exhibition galleries.
Tuesdays to Sundays, 10am to 7pm. Closed on Mondays. During July and August the exhibition will remain open until 11pm from Tuesdays to Saturdays. Visitors must leave the exhibition rooms five minutes before closing time.
• Thyssen-Bornemisza Collections: 8.00€
• Temporary Exhibition: 8.00€
• Combined ticket for the Thyssen-Bornemisza Collections and the Temporary Exhibition: 13.00€
Students with proof of status and visitors aged over 65:
• Thyssen-Bornemisza Collections: 5.50€
• Temporary Exhibition: 5.00€
• Combined ticket for the Thyssen-Bornemisza Collections and the Temporary exhibition: 7.50€
Free entry for accompanied children aged under 12 (except groups)
Ticket sales offering guaranteed entry for the selected day and time. Limited entry numbers. Early booking is recommended to ensure entry for the chosen day and time.
Metro: Banco de España
Buses: 1, 2, 5, 9, 10, 14, 15, 20, 27, 34, 37, 45, 51, 52, 53, 74, 146 and 150
Train: Atocha and Recoletos stations
Tel: 913 690 151
Available in Spanish, English and French
Ground Floor. Catalogue of the exhibition on sale
El Mirador Restaurant
El Mirador Restaurant offers the ideal accompaniment to a visit, located on the Museum’s top floor. Reservations: 914 292 732
© Succession H. Matisse / VEGAP 2009