Usted está aquí:
- Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza
- Paseo del Prado, 8. 28014 Madrid.
- 28 June to 25 September 2011.
- Temporary exhibition galleries, Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza. Ground Floor and First Basement.
- Opening times
- Tuesdays to Saturdays, 10am to 11pm. Sundays, 10am to 7pm. Closed on Mondays. El Mirador
Restaurant offers the ideal accompaniment
to a visit, located on Museum’s top floor.
Visitors are asked to leave the galleries
5 minutes before closing.
- -Metro: Banco de España.
- -Buses: 1, 2, 5, 9, 10, 14, 15, 20, 27, 34, 37, 45, 51, 52, 53, 74, 146 and 150.
- -Train: Atocha, Sol and Recoletos stations.
- Information Service
- Tel: 902 760 511
- Ground floor.
- Catalogue of the exhibition on sale.
- Ground floor.
- Available in Spanish, English and French.
- Mobile telephones must not be used in the exhibition rooms.
- Ticket Sales
- Limited entry numbers. Early booking is recommended to ensure entry for the chosen day and time. Ticket sales offering guaranteed entry for the selected day and time.
- -At the Museum’s ticket desks
- - (+34) 902 760 511
- Ticket Prices
- -Thyssen Bornemisza Collections:
- 8.00 €
- -Antonio López exhibition:
- 7.00 €
- -Combined ticket for Thyssen Bornemisza Collections and Antonio López exhibition:
- 14.00 €
- Senior citizens (65 and over), pensioners, students and family groups comprising at least one adult and three children (or two, if one of them has a disability) which can legally be considered a "large family":
- -Thyssen-Bornemisza Collect.: 5.50 €
- -Antonio López exhibition: 7.00 €
- -Combined ticket for the Thyssen Bornemisza Collections and Antonio López exhibition: 8.50 €
- Free admission:
- Accompanied children under 12 and officialy unemployed people.