- Architectural Paintings. From the Renaissance to the Eighteenth Century
- Organized by
- Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and Fundación Caja Madrid
- 18 October 2011 to 22 January 2012
- Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
- Casa de las Alhajas, Fundación Caja Madrid
- Delfín Rodríguez, Senior Professor of Art History Universidad Complutense Madrid and
Mar Borobia, Chief of Old Master Painting Department, Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza.
- Technical Curator
- Dolores Delgado.
- Coordination Fundación Caja Madrid
- Josefina Blanca y Paloma Martín.
- Number of works
- List of works and exhibition lenders
- Download here the list of lenders and here the complete list of works
- Catalogue summary
The exhibition catalogue, which is hard-back and published in Spanish, contains five essays by the leading experts on this subject: Delfín Rodríguez, Jörg Garms, Yves Pauwels, Marcello Fagiolo y Maria Luisa Madonna y Francesco Dal Co.
It contains full-size reproductions of all the works on display, organised into thirteen sections that analyse each work in detail through the entries written by Delfín Rodríguez, Mar Borobia, Dolores Delgado and Carmen García Frías.
At the end of the catalogue the appendix includes an extensive bibliography and a list of the exhibitions referred to in the entries and catalogue essays.