You are here:
- Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza
- Paseo del Prado, 8. 28014 Madrid.
- From 2 August to 4 September 2011.
- Context Exhibition Galleries. First floor. Direct access from de main hall.
- Opening times
- Tuesdays to Sundays, 10am to 7pm. Closed on Mondays except 15 August. Visitors are asked to leave the galleries 5 minutes before closing.
- Free Admission
- Metro: Banco de España.
- Buses: 1, 2, 5, 9, 10, 14, 15, 20, 27, 34, 37, 45, 51, 52, 53, 74, 146 y 150.
- Train: Atocha, Sol and Recoletos.
- Information service
- Teléfono: 902 760 511
- Ground floor.
- Cafeteria-Restaurant and El Mirador Restaurant
- The Cafetería-Restaurant is located in the Ground Floor. This has a range of drinks, sandwiches, pastries and single dishes as well as a carefully selected restaurant menu. From June 28 to September 24, Tuesday through Saturday, the Cafeteria opens during Museum hours until 1am. The terrace restaurant "El Mirador", located in the attic of the Museum, from 9pm to 2am. On Sundays and Monday 15 August the cafeteria is open until 7pm and the restaurant is closed.