Usted está aquí:
- Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza
- Paseo del Prado, 8. 28014 Madrid.
- From 15 February to 22 May 2011.
- First Basement gelleries. Palacio de Villahermosa.
- Opening times
- Tuesdays to Sundays, 10am to 7pm. From 12 March, the temporary exhibition will be open on Saturdays until 11pm.
On Monday 2 May the temporary exhibition will be also open.
Ticket desks closes at 6.30pm. Closed on Mondays and Sunday 1 May.
Visitors are asked to leave the galleries 5 minutes before closing.
- Metro: Banco de España.
- Buses: 1, 2, 5, 9, 10, 14, 15, 20, 27, 34, 37, 45, 51, 52, 53, 74, 146 y 150.
- Train: Atocha, Sol and Recoletos.
- Information service
- Teléfono: +34 902 760 511
- Ground floor.
- Catalogue of the exhibition on sale.
- Groung floor.
- Available in Spanish, English and French.
- Ticket prices
- -Exhibition: 7,00 €
- Reduced with proof of status: 4,50 €
- -Exhibition and Permanent Collection: 12,00 €
- -Reduced with proof status: 7,00 €
- For senior citizens over 65, pensioners, students,Fine Arts Teachers and family groups comprised of at least one adult and three children (or two, if one is physically impaired), included in the same largefamily card.
- Free admission:
- Accompanied children under 12 and officially unemployed Spanish citizens.