Berthe Morisot: The Woman Impressionist
- Berthe Morisot. The Woman Impressionist
- Organized by
- Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum with the collaboration of the Musée Marmottan Monet, Paris
- 15 November 2011 to 12 February 2012
- Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
- First Basement galleries
- Paloma Alarcó, Chief of Modern Master Painting Department, Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza.
- Clara Marcellán
- Number of works
- Catalogue summary
The catalogue, in a small format (21 x 22 cm) has only been published in Spanish, contains two essays, one by the exhibition curator and another one by Lauranne Neveau, curator of the Musée Marmottan Monet.
It contains full-size reproductions of all the works on display, and 30 comparative images which illustrate and complete the catalogue.
In the catalogue there are also interesting quotes of authors, contemporary critics and friends of Berthe Morisot regarging her work.