The Art of Cartier
- From 24 October 2012 to 17 February 2013.
- First basement Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
- Opening times
- Tuesdays to Sundays, 10.00 to 19.00.
- Saturday 22 and 29 December 2012 the exhibition is open from 10.00 to 22.00. From Saturday 5 January 2013 onwards the temporary exhibition will be open from 10.00 until 21.00.
- Closed on Mondays.
- Closed 25 December 2012 and 1 January 2013.
- The last entry slot is at 18.00, or one hour before closing on Saturdays.
- Visitors are asked to leave the galleries 5 minutes before closing.
- Metro: Banco de España.
- Buses: 1, 2, 5, 9, 10, 14, 15, 20, 27, 34, 37, 45, 51, 52, 53, 74, 146 y 150.
- Train: Atocha, Sol and Recoletos stations.
- Information Service:
- Tel: 902 760 511
- Ticket sales
- Limited entry numbers.
Early booking is recommended to ensure entry for the chosen day and time. Please remember that the last entry slot is at 18.00, or 20.00 on Saturday
- Advance purchase:
- -At the Museum's ticket office
- -902 760 511
- Available in Spanish, English and French.
- Mobile telephones must not be used in the exhibition rooms.
Free entry for media professionals (with proof of status) is only from Tuesdays to Saturdays, 13.30 to 17.30 and on Sundays, 14.00pm to 18.00pm.
- Ticket Prices
- -Thyssen-Bornemisza Collections €9.00
- -The Art of Cartier Exhibition €8.00
- -Combined ticket for Thyssen-Bornemisza Collections and The Art of Cartier exhibition €12.00
Over 65's and pensioners, students, Youth Card holders, Faculty of Fine Arts members, members of large families (this status must be accredited) and disabled with 33% rating.
- -Thyssen-Bornemisza Collections €6.00
- -The Art of Cartier Exhibition €5.50
- -Combined ticket for Thyssen-Bornemisza Collections and The Art of Cartier exhibition €7.50
- Free admission:
- Children under twelve years of age accompanied by adults.
- Citizens who are officially unemployed.
- Ground floor.
- The catalogue of the exhibition is on sale available in Spanish and English.