Impressionism and Open-Air Painting
- From 5 February to 1 May 2013
- Temporary exhibition galleries. Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum.
- Opening times
- Tuesdays to Sundays, 10.00 to 19.00. Saturdays, 10.00 to 21.00.
- Closed on Mondays.
- The Museum is closed 1 May 2013.
- Visitors are asked to leave the galleries 5 minutes before closing.
Free entry for media professionals (with proof of status) is only from Tuesdays to Saturdays, 13.30 to 17.30 and on Sundays, 14.00pm to 18.00pm.
- Metro: Banco de España.
- Buses: 1, 2, 5, 9, 10, 14, 15, 20, 27, 34, 37, 45, 51, 52, 53, 74, 146 y 150.
- Train: Atocha, Sol and Recoletos stations.
- Information Service
- Tel: 902 760 511
- Ticket sales
- Limited entry numbers.
Early booking is recommended to ensure entry for the chosen day and time.In order to limit visitor numbers and to ensure that you see the works in comfort, entry is by timed slot every 15 minutes.Please remember that the last entry slot is at 18.00, or 20.00 on Saturdays.
- Advance purchase:
- -At the Museum's ticket office
- -902 760 511
- Available in Spanish, English and French.
- Mobile telephones must not be used in the exhibition rooms.
- Ticket prices
- -Thyssen-Bornemisza Collections € 9,00
- -Impressionism and Open-Air Painting exhibition € 10,00
- -Combined ticket for Thyssen-Bornemisza Collections and Impressionism and Open-Air Painting exhibition € 15,00
Over 65's and pensioners, students, Youth Card holders, Faculty of Fine Arts members, members of large families (this status must be accredited) and disabled with 33% rating
- -Thyssen-Bornemisza Collections € 6,00
- -Impressionism and Open-Air Painting exhibition € 6,00
- -Combined ticket for Thyssen-Bornemisza Collections and Impressionism and Open-Air Painting exhibition € 8,00
- Free admission:
- Children under twelve years of age accompanied by adults
- Citizens who are officially unemployed
- Ground floor.