- 4 June 15 September 2013
- Temporary exhibition galleries. Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum. Level -1.
- Opening times
- Tuesdays to Saturdays, 10.00 to 22.00. Sundays and Mondays, 10.00 to 19.00.
- Visitors are asked to leave the galleries 5 minutes before closing.
Free entry for media professionals (with proof of status) is only from Tuesdays to Saturdays, 13.30 to 17.30 and on Sundays, 14.00 to 18.00. However on Mondays entry is allowed during normal exhibition hours from 10.00 to 19.00.
- Metro: Banco de España.
- Buses: 1, 2, 5, 9, 10, 14, 15, 20, 27, 34, 37, 45, 51, 52, 53, 74, 146 y 150.
- Train: Atocha, Sol and Recoletos stations.
- Information Service
- Tel: 902 760 511
- Available in Spanish, English and French.
- Mobile telephones must not be used in the exhibition rooms.
- Ticket prices
- -Thyssen-Bornemisza Collections € 9,00
- -Pissarro exhibition € 10,00
- -Combined ticket for Thyssen-Bornemisza Collections and Pissarro exhibition € 15,00
Over 65's and pensioners, students, Youth Card holders, Faculty of Fine Arts members, members of large families (this status must be accredited) and disabled with 33% rating
- -Thyssen-Bornemisza Collections € 6,00
- -Pissarro exhibition € 6,00
- -Combined ticket for Thyssen-Bornemisza Collections and Pissarro exhibition € 8,00
- Free admission:
- Children under twelve years of age accompanied by adults
- Citizens who are officially unemployed
- Ticket sales
- Limited entry numbers.
Early booking is recommended to ensure entry for the chosen day and time. In order to limit visitor numbers and to ensure that you see the works in comfort, entry is by timed slot every 15 minutes.
- Advance purchase:
- -At the Museum's ticket office
- -902 760 511
- Ground floor.