Pop Art Myths
- 10 June to 14 Septembre 2014
- Temporary Exhibition Galleries, Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza. Ground floor.
- Opening times
- Tuesdays to Saturdays: 10.00 - 22.00h.
Sundays and Mondays: 10.00 - 19.00h.
- Last entry is one hour and a quarter before closing.
Visitors are asked to leave the galleries 5 minutes before closing.
- Metro: Banco de España.
- Buses: 1, 2, 5, 9, 10, 14, 15, 20, 27, 34, 37, 45, 51, 52, 53, 74, 146 y 150.
- Train: Atocha, Sol and Recoletos stations.
- Information Service
- Tel: 902 760 511
- Available in english, french and spanish.
- Mobile telephones must not be used in the exhibition rooms.
- Ground floor.
Free entry for media professionals to the Temporary Exhibition (with proof of status) is only from Tuesdays to Saturdays from 14.00 to 22.00h; on Sundays from 14.00 to 19.00h; and on Mondays from 10.00 to 19.00h.
- Ticket prices
- -Thyssen-Bornemisza Collection 10,00€
- - Pop Art Myths exhibition 11,00€
- -Combined ticket for Thyssen-Bornemisza Collections and Mitos del Pop exhibition 17,00€
- Over 65's and pensioners, students, Youth Card holders, Faculty of Fine Arts members, members of large families (this status must be accredited) and disabled with 33% rating.
- -Thyssen-Bornemisza Collection 7,00€
- -Pop Art Myths exhibition 7,00€
- -Combined ticket for Thyssen-Bornemisza Collections and Mitos del Pop exhibition 9,00€
- Free admission
- Children under twelve years of age accompanied by adults.
- Citizens who are officially unemployed.
- 7 or more persons. Price not applicable to individual reductions or free tickets:
- -Thyssen-Bornemisza Collections 8,00€
- -Pop Art Myths exhibition 9,00€
- -Combined ticket for Pop Art Myths exhibition (Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza) and Richard Hamilton exhibition (Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía) 13,00€
- Ticket sales
- Limited entry numbers.
Early booking is recommended to ensure entry for the chosen day and time. In order to limit visitor numbers and to ensure that you see the works in comfort, entry is by timed slot every 15 minutes. Please remember that the last entry slot is at 20.45, or 17.45 on Sundays and Mondays (subject to ticket availability).
- Advance purchase:
- -At the Museum's ticket office
- -902 760 511