Types of Friend
- Free entry and speedy access to the museum.
- Speedy access to a number of other museums.
- Invitations to the Friends’ Preview of each temporary exhibition with one guest.
- Free, private guided tour of the permanent collection on specific dates.
- Exclusive activities (courses, trips, seminars, guided tours etc.)
- Become a Friend with our a la carte option: with our new program you can add as many guests as you want
- Guided tours Come-with-your-friends
- 10% discount at our bookshop, on educational activities and audio guide hire.
- 5% discount on our publications and in our coffee.
Minimum annual donation of € 80 for one person
Minimum annual donation of € 60 for one person who is either above the age of 65 or disabled and can show proof thereof. A disabled cardholder may also bring one companion free of charge.
Minimum annual donation of € 30 for a Friend below the age of 31, who can show proof of age.
The additional advantages to the individual for a Patron Friend are:
- Free access with one guest
- Invitation to the opening of each temporary exhibition
- Invitation to our annual reception
- Exclusive activities for Friends and one guest
- Special gift of one of our publications
The additional advantages to the individual for a Friend of Honour are:
- Free access with three guests
- Exclusive activities for Friends and three guests
- Special gift of three of our publications
The additional advantages to the individual for Benefactor Friend are:
- Free access with five guests
- Exclusive activities for Friends and five guests
- Special gift of a publication of each exhibition