The museum is prepared by:
- Checking visitor capacity in all galleries and other areas.
- Placing disinfection mats at the entrance to the building.
- Constantly disinfecting facilities and surfaces.
- Installing protective screens at all visitor service desks.
- Making alcohol-based hand sanitisers available to visitors.
- Adapting all information so that it can be viewed on mobile devices.
For your safety, remember:
- Responsible use of the mask is recommended.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Keep a safe distance from others.
We recommend you:
- Purchase your tickets online.
- Scan with your mobile the QRs you'll find at the museum to access collection and exhibitions' info.
- Enjoy the museum’s free Wi-Fi to download or access content that makes your visit easier.
- Pay by card and/or in contactless mode.
Really easy! Buy your tickets in advance:
We recommend booking your ticket online