The museum is open to the public with all the necessary measures in place to guarantee visitors’ safety.
The museum is prepared to welcome visitors again by:
- Reducing visitor capacity in all galleries and other areas.
- Placing disinfection mats at the entrance to the building.
- Constantly disinfecting facilities and surfaces.
- Installing protective screens at all visitor service desks.
- Making alcohol-based hand sanitisers available to visitors.
- Adapting all information so that it can be viewed and downloaded on mobile devices.
For your safety, remember:
- The use of face masks is mandatory.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Keep a safe distance from others.
- Use of gloves is mandatory in the museum shop. We will supply you with gloves and hand sanitiser to make your visit safer.
We recommend you:
- Purchase your tickets online or by phone – remember that we have reduced visitor capacity in all galleries.
- Visit the museum alone or with other members of your household.
- Download the museum floor plan and details of the exhibitions on your mobile.
- Enjoy the museum’s free Wi-Fi to download or access content that makes your visit easier.
- Pay by card and/or in contactless mode.