Since 2012 the Fundación ACS has supported the following summer courses which we have developed together with our partner universities. The Fundación ACS also awards ten internships to the ten best students on the course.
- Summer course 2012 "The Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum´s collections"
- Summer course 2013 “Rediscovering landscapes: Exploring modern landscapes in the Thyssen-Bornemisza collection"
- Summer course 2014 “Imaginings and the avant-garde in 20th century art”
- Summer course 2015 “Iconography and reading in the Thyssen-Bornemisza collection”
- Summer course 2016 “Images, symbols and models in Baroque painting”
- Summer course 2017 "Light and Colour Painting. The Myth of Venice"
- Summer course 2018 "The languages of abstraction. Moving towards artistic liberation"
- Summer course 2019 "Landscape. Myths, inventions and realities"