Guided visits should follow these requirements:
- The group should keep a safe distance within its members.
- The use of face masks is mandatory.
- Leaving in the cloakroom those objects not allowed inside the galleries before the visit begins.
- The use of a group tour guide system (a microphone and receiver) is required.
- The group should follow the signage for one-way routing.
The museum since the end June 2020 is certified as a GLOBAL SITE SAFE which ensures the implementation of hygiene and disinfection protocols of its premises both for visitors and staff.