Paseo del Arte Pass
Admission to the Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza, Museo Nacional del Prado and Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía
El vídeo de arriba es para uso exclusivamente decorativo dentro de está página.
One pass for three national museums in Madrid
The Landscape of Light, UNESCO World Heritage Site
In the heart of Madrid, the Prado, the Thyssen and the Reina Sofía museums are all located at a short distance from each other. This area, known as the Paseo del Arte de Madrid or Madrid Art Walk, is one of the cultural treasures that motivated UNESCO’s recent decision to declare the Paseo del Prado-Retiro zone a World Heritage Site, evocatively named El Paisaje de la Luz (The Landscape of Light).
A Walk from Classical to Contemporary Art
Three of the world’s most important art galleries stand on Paseo del Prado. Together they offer a delightful survey of the history of Western art, from the medieval to the contemporary era, where you will find works by Dalí, Picasso, Miró and other renowned Spanish artists.
Discover the three museums you can visit with the pass
Advantages of the Art Walk Pass
- Enjoy a 20% discount with this triple ticket.
- Tour the permanent collections of all three museums and selected temporary exhibitions at the Reina Sofía and Prado.
- Skip the queues and walk straight into the Thyssen with your Art Walk Pass.
- You can visit the museums on different days.
Terms and conditions of the pass
- The cost of the pass for the three museums is €32
- You have one year from the purchase date to use your pass.
- One visit to each of the three museums over a one-year period.
Where to buy the Art Walk Pass
- Online from the Museo Thyssen ticketing website. Buy pass online.
- At the ticket desk in any of the three museums.
The Art Walk and the Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza
Located on Paseo del Prado, the Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza is a mandatory stop for anyone visiting Madrid, as one of the most important museums in the city, the country and the world. It’s very close to Plaza de Cibeles and other Madrid tourist attractions. Your Art Walk Pass will give you access to this museum’s permanent collection.
Its impressive art collection appeals to audiences of all ages and tastes, with nearly 1,000 works on display, ranging from the old masters of the 13th century to the avant-garde movements of the 20th. The collection includes works by legendary artists like Titian, Rubens, Rembrandt, Caravaggio, Manet, Renoir, Van Gogh, Gauguin, Kandinsky, Hopper and Picasso. In addition, the museum hosts temporary exhibitions that are always the highlights of the city’s cultural calendar. It also offers numerous activities for all ages, especially young people, such as concerts, screenings, workshops and lectures.