Due to artistic and conservation standards, the museum galleries, particularly in our temporary exhibitions, may require light levels, signs or safety distances that can affect optimum visibility.
Access to the building
- Preferential access to the Hall by automatic door.
- Information service desks with accessible area.
- Audio induction loops in Information desks, booths, audioguides, Shop, cloakroom, Friends of the Museum and Auditorium.
- Borrowable wheelchairs.
- Borrowable walking stick seats (for visiting permanent collections. Their use for temporary exhibitions is limited to people with reduced mobility)
- Borrowable pushchairs for babies.
- On all exhibition floors of the museum, Café and Auditorium.
- The restaurant El Mirador (open in summer) also has an accessible toilet.
- Auditorium. Spaces reserved for wheelchair users and accompanying person. Stairlift for access to podium.
- Café. Accessible route by means of internal ramp, automatic doors.
- El Mirador restaurant (open in summer). Located on the fifth floor, it has accessible lifts.
Baby feeding room
- Located on the lower ground floor (-1). It has a toilet, changing table and seats (or rest area).