Surprise us and surprise yourself with your creativity. We invite young creators and creatives from all over the world to reinterpret works from the collection to compete for new prizes.
- Creators between 16 and 35 years old, from any part of the world.
- From June 1 to July 2, 2023.
- 6 paintings to version.
- 6 prizes of between €500 and €1.000 and advantages in the museum.
- Special prize of €3.000 to an outstanding work of the year (we will celebrate 3 editions).
- Special prize of artistic residence from 1 to 3 months with all expenses covered.
- The finalist versions will have the opportunity to be printed on UTme! t-shirts at UNIQLO Gran Vía.
- Awards ceremony on 2023 July 15.
- Miranda Makaroff, guest artist and jury member, will be in charge of creating the museum float for the Pride celebrations in Madrid, in collaboration with Tiqets.
If you would like your work to be exhibited at the museum on the day of the competition presentation, please send it to us.
Paintings to version
Choose one of these 6 paintings from the permanent collection of the museum. You can participate with one or several works
Watch more inspiring works and discover the winners from other editions of the contest