Rembrandt and Amsterdam portraiture, 1590-1670
Tuesday to Sunday: from10.00 to 19.00
Saturday: from 10.00 to 21.00
Go to the temporary exhibition
Permanent Collection and Small format exhibitions
Monday: from 12.00 to 16.00*
Tuesday to Sunday: from 10.00 to 19.00
*Free entry with the sponsorship of Mastercard.
Notices and special opening hours
- The ticket office is open until 30 minutes before closing.
- Estimated duration of the visit for the Permanent Collection: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Please note that the galleries will be emptied 5 minutes before closing time.
Special opening hours
- The Museum is closed on 1 January, 1 May and 25 December.
- On 24 and 31 December the Museum will be open from 10.00 to 15.00
- From the end of June to the beginning of September extended opening hours.
Starting times of the tours:
- Tuesday to Sunday: 10.00 - 18.00
- No privately-guided tours on Mondays.
- Tuesday to Friday: 10.00 -18.00. Sunday: 15.00 - 18.00
- No privately-guided tours on Saturdays.
Please keep strictly to the time slot you have reserved.
Free entry for media professionals to Temporary Exhibitions (with proof of status) is only allowed:
Permanent collection and temporary exhibitions
- Tuesday to Sunday: 14.00 - closing time.