Related exhibitions and activities
In collaboration with Thyssen-Bornemisza Art Contemporary (TBA21)
Related projects and content within our collection
A museum committed to its visitors and staff
Sustainability of products at the museum shop:
- Increase of the amount of artisanal and sustainable products.
- Elimination of all possible plastic from packaging and use of recycled materials for shop products.
- Collaboration with Ecoalf brand.
- Use of recycled and/or sustainable paper for the graphic material of the TBA21 exhibitions.
Energy saving measures:
- LED lighting in the museum galleries.
- Installation of more efficient heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Control of the on and off times of lighting and installation of motion detectors.
- Installation of water saving aerators in sinks and of water heaters in the toilets.
- Reuse of shipping boxes for the works of the collection.
Awareness of museum staff:
- Within the framework of ThyssenECO, a programme aimed at raising awareness regarding protecting the environment, a number of workshops have been carried out
- Eco Health Week in 2019: included the distribution of fresh fruit along with various workshops and talks, among them a workshop titled “The Route of the Senses” where staff learned about alternative eating habits related to a healthy diet, both from a nutritional and environmental perspective.